BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 08 Oktober 2009

My bedroom My Favourite Room


My Bedroom, My Favorite Room

My bedroom is full of stuff.It isn't really wide about 3x4 metre.It has a purple paint.When we walk into the room,there is an old chair on the left of the door where I usually put a lot of things on it.I put my bags on the wall on the left side of my chair.In front of the chair on the right side,there is a wardrobe that almost as high as my door.I put all of my clothes on the top of it and in the bottom I put all of my magazines.On the left of it, I put my shoes in straight rows.On the right of the wardrobe there is a window.I dont really like that window because in the midday it bring to much light in my room.So I never could sleep because of the strong light.My bed is right in front of the wardrobe.Sometimes when I want to sleep at night,I feel unconvenience because I can see my own reflection in the mirror.I feel so strange like if you watching someone else when they sleep.I put my paintings that I made in senior high school on the wall on the top side of my bed also on the left of my bed.On the right of my bed, there is a desk where I put all of my books, my cassettes,CDs,accecories,make up,all that kind of stuff.Thats why I have to clean it everyday,so it won't be look like a room that being hit by an earthquake!

0 komentar: