BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 16 September 2009

Writing Homework

Don't Forget to Put Off Your Helmet

My biggest problem when I was in senior high school was coming late.I always come late to the school when I was a freshman.It was because my house was so far away from the school.I came to the school at exactly 06.30 A.M.when the bell ringing.This tragedy happened on monday, the first day of the week which a lot of students was also coming late.I rode my motorcycle directly to the parking area.It was so crowded like a traffic jam!I could not find any space to park my motorcycle.I was ran out of time!When I finally found it, I turn off the engine.Then, I walked as fast as I could to the gate before it closed.As I walked through the people,they looked so strange at me.I didn't know why they looked at me like that.I smiled to the parkingman,he said,"excuse me miss.." I said,"yes..."He touched his head.I still didn't understand.I said,"what...??"He said,"your helmet..you forget to put off your helmet!"I touched my head,oh my God!!I forgot to putt off my helmet!!My face started to red like a tomatoes.Finally I realized that I walked through the people like a lost alien!you know, the helmet made me look like an alien.It was so embarrassing!Since that day I always checked my helmet if I already put it off or not.I don't want that embarrassing incident happen again..



0 komentar: